This is the first bug-fix release of the 2.0 release cycle, which fixes these reported issues:
- Version mismatch between OCL and RTT
- Sequences were wrongly generated by typegen (make_array bug).
- TAO cmake detection was bailing out in typekits.
- MQueue transport could not handle c-style sequences.
- stream outbound connections would use only the first channel element
- xerces depdom dependency has been removed, but Xerces 3.0 issues might remain in certain setups. In case of doubt, use Xerces 2.x or the TinyXML built-in parser.
- ctaskbrowser accepts --help and no longer depends on deployment
- Documentation updates
Users of the bootstrap.sh script can just do a 'autoproj update' to get these latest fixes. Others can get the sources from here:
http://www.orocos.org/stable/toolchain/v2.0.1/orocos-toolchain-2.0.1-src.zip http://www.orocos.org/stable/toolchain/v2.0.1/orocos-toolchain-2.0.1-src.tar.gz http://www.orocos.org/stable/toolchain/v2.0.1/orocos-toolchain-2.0.1-src.tar.bz2