A new bug-fix release is out, nailing down some of these annoying paper-cut class bugs. It's polishing away some of the build or run-time problems people reported the last month, and which had been fixed on the git branches, waiting to be released.
- many fixes for typegen (cmake, merge_xml error, missing serialization headers)
- don't install orocos_executable targets
- fix .pc file generation
- enable CORBA/Omniorb in ROS builds
- fix multiple invocations of find_package(Orocos-RTT)
- Quite some documentation updates as well
You can find a link to the releases here: http://www.orocos.org/toolchain
or just update your 'toolchain-2.3' or 'stable' git branches.
A ROS 0.3.2 release should follow shortly, giving some of that love to our ROS-diamondback users.