- European Robotics Forum 2011 Workshop on the Orocos Toolchain
- European Robotics Forum 2012: workshops
- Geometric relations semantics
- KDL wiki
- Kuka LBR user group
- Links of Orocos components
- OCL v1.x wiki
- RTT v1.x wiki
- Documentation suggestions
- Examples and Tutorials
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- RTT Dictionary
- RTT on MS Windows
- The 1st RTT Developers Workshop
- The Road to RTT 2.0
- Using Eclipse and Orocos
- Using Git and Orocos
- Toolchain v2.x
- Wiki for site admins
- iTaSC wiki
Examples and Tutorials
The tutorials and example code are split in two parts, one for new users and one for experienced users of the RTT.
There are several sources where you can find code and tutorials. Click below to read the rest of this post.The tutorials and example code are split in two parts, one for new users and one for experienced users of the RTT.
There are several sources where you can find code and tutorials. Some code is listed in wiki pages, other is downloadable in a separate package and finally you can find code snippets in the manuals too.
RTT Examples Get started with simple, ready-to-compile examples of how to create a component
These advanced examples are mainly about extending and configuring the RTT for your specific needs.