- European Robotics Forum 2011 Workshop on the Orocos Toolchain
- European Robotics Forum 2012: workshops
- Geometric relations semantics
- KDL wiki
- Kuka LBR user group
- Links of Orocos components
- OCL wiki
- RTT wiki
- Documentation suggestions
- Examples and Tutorials
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- RTT Dictionary
- RTT on MS Windows
- The 1st RTT Developers Workshop
- The Road to RTT 2.0
- Goals for RTT 2.0
- Contribute! Which weakness have you detected in RTT?
- Contribute! Suggest a new feature to be included in RTT 2.0.
- Create Reference Application Architectures
- Detailed Roadmap
- Full distribution support
- RTT 2.0.0-beta1
- RTT 2.0.0-beta2
- RTT and OCL Cleanup
- Real time logging
- Redesign of the data flow interface
- Simplified, more robust default activities
- Streamlined Execution Flow API
- Upgrading from RTT 1.x to 2.0
- Using Eclipse and Orocos
- Using Git and Orocos
- Wiki for site admins
- iTaSC wiki
The Road to RTT 2.0
This Chapter collects all information about the migration to RTT 2.0. Nothing here is final, it's a scratch book to get us there. There are talk pages to discuss the contents of these pages.
These are the major work areas:
- New Data Flow API, proposed by S. Joyeux
- Streamlined Execution Flow API, proposed by P. Soetens (RTT::Message)
- Full distribution support and cleanup (Events in CORBA)
- Alternative Data Flow transport layer (non blocking).
- Small tools for interacting with Components
If you want to contribute, you can post your comments in the following wiki pages. It will be (hopefully) more concise and straightforward compared with the developers Forum.
- Which weakness have you detected in RTT?
- Which features would you like to have in RTT 2.0?
These items are worked out on separate Wiki pages.
RTT and OCL 2.0 have been merged on the master branches of all official git repositories:
Stable releases are on different branches, for example toolchain-2.0: