OCL Release 1.12.1 "undefined_referendce" and "sigfaul" (in xenomai)

Hi.

Finally I succeeded to install the 1.12.1 version of OCL & RTT (to use the Comedi library), as well as having installed the latest toolchain. Well, I did "make install " (OCL & RTT) and the log show is installed everything correctly (in the correct directories.) - Attachments -

Modifying the component "HelloWorld", I created a function that runs on the "main"

1. include <ocl/dev/ComediDevice.hpp>
  2. include <ocl/dev/ComediSubDeviceAOut.hpp>
  3. include <rtt/dev/AnalogOutput.hpp>

void test () {

ComediDevice * comediDevAOut; unsigned int minor = 0; ComediDevice comediDevAOut = new (minor); }

Using the component Makefile "HelloWorld" when I compile I get:

ai2-robin4 administrator @: ~ / ReleasesRTT_OCL/orocos-ocl-1.12.1/build/helloworld $ make [33%] Built target-taskbrowser-Xenomai Orocos Scanning dependencies of target helloworld [66%] Building CXX object helloworld / CMakeFiles / helloworld.dir / HelloWorld.cpp.o Linking CXX executable helloworld CMakeFiles / helloworld.dir / HelloWorld.cpp.o: In function `OCL:: HelloWorld:: test () ': HelloWorld.cpp: (. text._ZN3OCL10HelloWorld6pruebaEv [OCL:: HelloWorld:: test ()] +0 x2b): undefined reference to `OCL:: ComediDevice:: ComediDevice (unsigned int) ' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make [2]: *** [helloworld / helloworld] Error 1 make [1]: *** [helloworld / CMakeFiles / helloworld.dir / all] Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2

However, if I remove the function of "main", compiled without problems. What is the error I'm doing? How can I solve it?

Thank you very much everybody!

Jose Ign. Cazalilla

PD: Peter, to compile this release, you must comment on line 640 <<xeno_sigshadow_install();>> (TaskBrowser.cpp) and then, when you run the deploxer-Xenomai-> SigFault

AttachmentSize
makeInstallRTT.txt21.68 KB
makeInstallOCL.txt7.16 KB

OCL Release 1.12.1 "undefined_referendce" and "sigfaul" (in xeno

Hi.

Finally I succeeded to install the 1.12.1 version of OCL & RTT (to use the Comedi library), as well as having installed the latest toolchain.
Well, I did "make install " (OCL & RTT) and the log show is installed everything correctly (in the correct directories.) - Attachments -

Modifying the component "HelloWorld", I created a function that runs on the "main"

# include <ocl/dev/ComediDevice.hp

# include <ocl/dev/ComediSubDeviceAOut.hp

# include <rtt/dev/AnalogOutput.hp

void test ()
{
ComediDevice * comediDevAOut;
unsigned int minor = 0;
ComediDevice comediDevAOut = new (minor);
}

Using the component Makefile "HelloWorld" when I compile I get:

ai2-robin4 administrator @: ~ / ReleasesRTT_OCL/orocos-ocl-1.12.1/build/helloworld $ make
[33%] Built target-taskbrowser-Xenomai Orocos
Scanning dependencies of target helloworld
[66%] Building CXX object helloworld / CMakeFiles / helloworld.dir / HelloWorld.cpp.o
Linking CXX executable helloworld
CMakeFiles / helloworld.dir / HelloWorld.cpp.o: In function `OCL:: HelloWorld:: test () ':
HelloWorld.cpp: (. text._ZN3OCL10HelloWorld6pruebaEv [OCL:: HelloWorld:: test ()] +0 x2b): undefined reference to `OCL:: ComediDevice:: ComediDevice (unsigned int) '
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make [2]: *** [helloworld / helloworld] Error 1
make [1]: *** [helloworld / CMakeFiles / helloworld.dir / all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

However, if I remove the function of "main", compiled without problems.
What is the error I'm doing?
How can I solve it?

Thank you very much everybody!

Jose Ign. Cazalilla

PD: Peter, to compile this release, you must comment on line 640 <<xeno_sigshadow_install();>>
(TaskBrowser.cpp) and then, when you run the deploxer-Xenomai-> SigFault